- download and install the +ext newsstylist
- add the library newsstylist from Web > Template > Edit whole template
- edit the page where you want to insert your News plugin
- insert the news plugin
- tab Plugin > click the News StyList tab
- change the options and size for the columns, show or hide some elements
- save and view
Warning: as usual, there are some constants to set (Web > Template > Edit Consants) that you can modify. These constants are used to fill the form with the default values.
BASIC INFO: LAYOUTS AVAILABLE
- default - this layout shows the output like the nomal List view mode. You show/hide and move some elements acting on the checkboxes
- newsletter-plain - this can be useful to obtain an output on a particular page where you can copy the text (dragging the mouse) and then paste it into a textarea (ie. Direct Mail) to send plain format newsletter
- cards - toDO!
- Universal - no bootstrap needed toDO!
- not tested with other bootstraps than bootstrap_package. Prefereably install bootstrap_package.
- this +ext load some scss styles. If you get some error maybe that you are not using scss.
- not yet tested with less. Maybe in the future there will be a new version for less and scss, now the extension works only with scss
- documentation at the moment not available, but the use is very intuitive
TESTED UNDER ...
- TYPO3 v.9.5.x and news 7.3+
- not yet tested under NEWS 8.0.x and/or with TYPO3 v.10
- the output is not what expected, buttons, etc. are printed out despite of the plugin configuration
solution: include the library newsstylist editing the whole template
- image not shown - check the plugin configuration and/or open the image properties and select "Show in all views" or "Show only in list news"
toDO, DEVELOPEMENT AND IDEAS
- output with CARD layout
- add a new field to override the "more..." label
- a new layout called "universal" so that can works with any site, independent from boostrap package
stay tuned, for ideas, bug and other contact me: at(at)uniud.it