First release (april, 20 2017) is made of seven CIRCLE effects with CSS3 and transitions, freely readapted for TYPO3. The effects are not the same (this is a beta version) and some modification are needed.
demo | Tympanus / Codrops
current release: v. 1.1.4 (beta), may 19, 2017
- style#2 do not have the inset shadow
- style#3, "more" link should be vertically centered
- style#4 do not have the inset shadow
- style#5 is not the same of the original. However the mask is more wide so the text can be printed better.
Boostrap v. 8 with TYPO3 v8
- the boostrap 8.0 or TYPO3 do not shows anymore the textmedia fields: description (caption) and sys file reference (link). Instead use: textimage until the problem is resolved (this not depends on my extension).
Any suggestion? Contact me...
v. 1.1.4 - released: may 19, 2017
- templates now splitted into two distinct folder, according to TYPO3 v.7 or v.8, so the full compatibility with image rendering feature is ensured. Warning: under v8 settings do not work for templates (still under investigation) - More info: typo3-rollovereffects.uniud.it
v. 1.1.3 - released: may 13, 2017
- compatibility with TYPO3 v. 8.7.x and bootstrap package 8.0.x
v. 1.1.1 - released: may 6, 2017
- added a new constant (boolean) to show or not the link "more". If the link "more" is disabled, all the figure will be linked. Default = 1 (Link "more" enabled) to ensure backward compatibility
- some modifications made to partial: Media/Image.html and Rendering/chInfoContent.html, to ensure that the tag title will not contains html code, if enabled via constants
- more space between the blocks and the text if printed above (ie. textpic with the text below the circles)
- modified the file Media/Gallery.html to change the columns display for lower breakpoints